Sunday 20 July 2014

DIY Superhero gifts for men

Over the last few months my family and I have quite a few superhero themed gifts for my lovely boyfriend. I just thought I'd make a quick post to show what we've made so far.

Marvel Avengers coasters
These coasters are made from Avengers wrapping paper, cork coaster backs and mod podge. The wrapping paper was the most expensive at £4.50 for 2 sheets, but Primark has started selling similar paper for £1.50 a roll.

Superman knitted doll
My nan made this doll from a pattern in a book called 'Knit your own boyfriend' which you can buy here.

Superman Vs Batman cupcakes
I made these cakes for his birthday (I made about 45). Batman was chocolate flavoured and Superman was blue velvet. The toppers were ordered off amazon. I'll make my own toppers next time.

Superman cushion
My nan picked out the fabric and my mom stitched this cushion case for his birthday. The case has a zip on one side so it can be separated from the cushion to be washed.

Hulk mannequin
This the mannequin that I did a tutorial for last week. Tutorial can be found here 

 So that's it. I'd love to hear if anyone else has made something similar. If you have then please leave a comment below or email us :)

Loppy x

No comments:

Post a Comment