Sunday 15 June 2014

40 Things You Should Know About The Pinchesters!

So, we thought we'd do a little introductory continuation post/ Q&A. Replies by Loppy are L and by Midge are M. We hope you enjoy. Loppy and Midge <3

Were you named after anyone:
L: Edie Sedgewick
M: No

Do you like your handwriting?
L: It's conveniently fast, but also illegible.
M: No

What is your favourite lunch meat?
M: Turkey Ham
L: As a vegetarian I prefer my lunchmeats alive

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
L: Never *rolls eyes*
M: Well, no s*** Sherlock.

Would you Bungee Jump?
L: Not a chance in Hell
M: Do I get to push Loppy first? >:) (no but in all seriousness I hate heights)

What is your favourite cereal?
M: Curiously cinnamon
L: Cookie Crisp with vanilla yoghurt; No milk!

What is your favourite ice cream?
M: Mint Choc Chip
L: Anything by Ben and Jerry's or anything by any other company ever; I love ice cream!!!!!!!!!

Red or Pink?
L: PINK
M: RED

What was the last thing you ate?
L: Veggie steak and mash
M: Eating mint choc chip ice cream

What are you listening to right now?
L: Midge's annoying voice
M: Loppy dying

If you were a crayon what crayon would you be?
M: Green and Purple crayon
L: Rainbow crayon

Favourite smells?
L: Freshly baked doughnuts
M: Cut grass

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
M: Loppy, I'm starting to think I don't have any other friends
L: Unfortunately Midge, I have a sad life

Mountain Hideaway or Beach House?
L: Beach house (under the sea castle preferable)
M: Mountain Hideaway!!!

Favourite sports to watch?
L: Uhm... I... I don't.... know any sports
*Midge dies from choking with laughter*

Hair colour?
M: Reddy/Off brown
L: Blonde, totally natural *snicker*

Eye colour?
L: Big beautiful popping brown eyes... yes I have just brown eyes
M: A mix of blue, green, grey and brown

Do you wear contacts?
L: I just started! I'm in my trial week ^.^
M: No, but coloured ones would be cool.

Favourite food?
L: Pizza, pasta, and rice- Gotta get me them carbs
M: Focaccia, don't we sound like healthy people?

Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
M: Scary movies >:)
L: Scary movies with happy endings :D

Last movie you watched?
L: X-Men: Days of Future Past
M: Yeah same XD

What colour shirt are you wearing?
M: Black
L: Pink, blue, purple and white checkers

Summer or Winter?
L: Both have their attributes, but I was born in Winter
M: So mine's Summer, It's a fact, less Loppy's are born in Summer.

Hugs or Kisses?
M: Huggle ^.^
L: I can hug more people than I can kiss, so Ima go for that

Computer or Television?
L: Computer, I can watch television there
M: Computer, What's a telly?

What book are you reading now?
L: The Wolf Of Wall Street
M: The Mortal Instruments series

What is on your mouse pad?
M: A spoon, to eat the ice cream with
L: I can't afford a mouse pad .

Favourite sound?
L: Dean Winchester and the ice cream van
M: Sam Winchester and Tom Hiddleston

What is the farthest you've been from home?
M: Spain, but I'm off to Australia soon
L: The Dominican Republic

Do you have a special talent?
L: All of my talents are special
M: That's like saying none of them are ;)  Bending my fingers back

Where were you born?
L: Solihull, England (That makes me posh)
M: Birmingham, England (Lk if u cry ery tm xD)

Marvel or DC?
M: Marvel
L: Marvel (but I have to like DC because he'll beat me)

Favourite Marvel character?
L: Spiderman
M: Loki (Tom Hiddleston version)

Favourite X-Men character?
L: Charles (The younger version)
M: Wolverine

Favourite DC character?
M: The Riddler (Jim Carrey version)
L: I dressed up as her once so Supergirl

Favourite fandom?
M: Avenger ATM
L: Supernatural ATM

Favourite band?
L: McFly, Allister, Rediscover
M: Fall Out Boy and MCR

Favourite song?
M: The Sharpest Lives- MCR
L: Bleach Blonde- This Century

Favourite colour?
L: Blue and Pink
M: Green and Purple

Favourite Restaurant?
L: Nandos
M: Pizza Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment