Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pinchester Zodiac

So as part of our Introducing the Pinchesters week we thought we'd compare 'typical' zodiac traits to our own personalities.

Fun fact: Our star signs correspond to our favourite Winchester brothers respectively. Loppy is an Aquarius like Dean, and Midge is a Taurus like Sam.

Aquarius (January 21st-February 19th)
Loppy's birthday is January 23rd
  • An Aquarius speaks at least 5 languages; English, profanity, sarcasm, truth and love.
    Add French and Spanish to that too in my case.
  • An Aquarians biggest phobia is commitment.
    I can never make my mind up about anything. I won't commit to having one favourite thing there always has to be a few.
  • Aquarians are creative and imaginative, but are better at creating ideas than putting them into practice.
    I come up with a lot of ideas but only a fraction of them are brought to life. I work as a jewellery designer, out of hundreds of designs I have made this year, I have only put 3 forward into production.
  • Aquarians are very independent.
    I don't feel held back by anyone and often people think I'm a bit cold and detached. I don't mean to give out that impression though, I'm actually quite friendly! :)
  • Aquarians love the uncoventional and delight in anything out of the ordinary.
    I go on ghost hunts every so often, I prefer that to a night out clubbing. I also eat my lunch in the cemetery opposite my workplace almost every day :) I was raised as a Wiccan.

This page has the funniest descriptions of star signs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/humour/funny-horoscopes.php

Loppy x

No comments:

Post a Comment