Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pinchester Zodiac: Part II

Continuing on once again from Loppy's variation from her zodiac sign of Aquarius, we decided to carry on and research into Midge's and Sam Winchester's shared signs.

Taurus (April 20th - May 20th)
Midge's birthday is 25th April.

  • "The Taurus is a strange bird because he or she holds grudges about things that never actually happened" -I can dream about a partner cheating on me and hold a grudge about it for days on end. ;) 
  • "Most Taureans love conflict. If nothing is wrong, then that in itself is something wrong" -The funniest thing I've found that actually relates to me, I hate it when I can read in somebody that something is wrong, and they refuse to open up. It's like a puzzle and I cannot complete it. Also relating to that: "They like to psychoanalyze their friends but have no real experience with life in general"
  • "Taureans are impatient and pushy. They are in a tremendous hurry to get to the nowhere that they intend to go to" -This would explain my need to get on with life and just get where I need to go in the literal sense.
  • A well known fact, Taureans are stubborn. - Yup I am just this, if I think I'm doing something right, I'd rather fail miserably and learn from my mistakes, then have somebody else tell me I'm wrong. xD
  •  "You feel that you are going nowhere in life. You are probably right" -Well this is just harsh, thanks life.
Fun fact: TAURUS TYPE OF HUMOUR: Observational humour. They are usually unintentionally hilarious, and can take a step back and laugh at themselves too.

All sources:
http://neurolove.me/post/34253279300/the-12-zodiac-signs-sense-of-humor
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/humour/funny-horoscopes.php
http://www.horoscope.com/horoscope/resources/articles/fun-facts-taurus.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment